Last updated: 27.09.2023
This Policy describes the details of processing your data as the Visitor of our Website [intelliarts.com] using cookies and other automated data collection means.
The Policy defines:
- What are cookies
- Which cookies we use on the Website and why, and whether they collect your personal data
- How long we store the collected data
What do cookies mean?
A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its “expiry time”, and a randomly selected number identifying this file. In some cases, cookies are used to collect personal data, such as IP addresses and data linked to the IP address (traffic data). The usage of such cookies is regulated by data protection laws. That is why you as a Visitor obtain more rights to control the collection and processing of some data.
What data do we automatically collect via the Website and why?
- Diagnose technical problems with the server
- Create statistical analyses (e.g. determine from which regions we record most visits)
- For security purposes and possible identification of unwanted automatic programs for viewing content that burden the server
We also collect your version of the browser, time zone, your domain, and your location such as country and city, based on IP address according to open data. Besides, we collect information about the web pages or sites you visited just before or just after using the website.
Which types of cookies do we use?
1. Depending on the storage period, we use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: After the end of a browser session or turning off the computer, the saved information is deleted from the device’s storage
- Permanent cookies: They are stored in the memory of the Visitor’s end device and remain there until they are deleted or expired
2. Depending on who installed cookies, they are divided into two types:
- Cookies are set by us called first-party cookies
- We also use third-party cookies – cookies from a domain different from the domain of our Website
3. Depending on their purpose, we may install to your browser the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Marketing (advertising) cookies
We use these cookies to track visitors across the Website, to display ads relevant and engaging for the individual Visitor and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
These cookies are set by us and third parties like Google.
- Analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on how visitors use our Website. We use the information for the analysis and research as well as audience audit. In particular, this allows us to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Visitors use the Website, which allows for improving its structure and content.
These cookies are set by us and the third-party analytics service Google Analytics. The data collected in this way is stored in aggregated form and usually does not constitute personally identifiable information.
How does the Company deal with data collected through the cookies?
The cookies usage message was the first message you were likely to see when you visited our Website. In most cases, we do not ask you for consent to install them if we install cookies that are strictly required for the functioning of the Website in general and some of its features in particular (e.g. the very option to refuse some cookies).
Are cookies safe and can I disable them?
The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Website Visitors. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to enter the Visitor’s computers in this way.
You can regulate your choice on our banner. You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies, and later, if you already have chosen certain settings and want to change them – by using a special cookie icon in the left bottom corner.
You can contact us if you have any questions about our Cookies Policy.
31 Vitovskogo Str, Lviv, 82000,